First of all, I am so chuffed to have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Savy Geekmom ☺
WHAT IS THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD?
Technically this isn’t an official “award” per say, but it is an award in terms of spreading good cheer and passing on great bloggers who have inspired you, made you laugh, or simply touched a part of your life. That said, I think this is a great idea to spread the cheer and discover other great blogs and talented bloggers.
So here are the “rules” to the Sunshine Blogger Award.
* Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
* Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
* Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
* List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
I hope we can spread the cheer and make blogging a positively inspiring community!
MY SUNSHINE BLOGGER INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FROM
1.Tell us about your blog.
I started my blog as a way to communicate with other braces wearing adults, so I could find out what it was like before I started my journey and get help and advice during it. Since then I’ve started using this space as an almost diary, I talk about subjects close to my heart and am enjoying sharing my experiences and opinions with those of you that like to read!
2.Tell us the most awesome thing about yourself. It can be anything from a talent, a characteristic, a look, etc. As long as it’s something POSITIVE about yourself!
I’m great at raising a daughter! (I honestly think I would suck at raising a son!)
3.What was the happiest moment of your life so far?
The moment I first set eyes on my daughter and the moment I walked down the aisle a wife.
4.What cartoon character would you want to represent you in a cartoon show?
Lara Croft! Haha apart from owning a few pairs of brown knee highs in my lifetime I’ve got nothing in common with her apart from I like to pretend to be her when climbing round waterfalls in Devon! Can’t believe I’m admitting this 😂
5.Share a favorite song that you love to help you relax or get you motivated. If you can find it on YouTube, link to the video so we can hear it.
Kodaline – The One https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLPGtQoRUbk
I walked down the aisle to this song and it still makes me tear up when I hear the first verse.
6.What object or pet in your life could you never live without because it makes you happy?
Poppy our puppy, our adorable bundle of fluff we have had for 5 months now!
7.Are you a morning person or a night owl? Is this when you are inspired to blog the most?
Hmmm I’m productive in the mornings but think more at night and that is usually when I write.
8.What colour makes you happy and motivated?
Pink makes me happy when I see my little girl wearing it.
9.What scent makes you smile because it reminds you of someone or something in your life?
Cinnamon makes me happy around Christmas time as it reminds me of our open fires and Christmas trees.
10.What blog post did you have the most fun writing?
I really loved sharing about my day in London recently, I don’t think I’ve ever added so many pictures and really enjoyed writing it. I also was bowled over by the response I got when I wrote about my braces getting fitted. I wasn’t expecting anything much than to maybe help someone somewhere with my experience but I the positive comments and advice I received was amazing so thank you!
11.Share a favorite inspiring quote.
Friendship isn’t about who has been there the longest but who has said I’m there for you and proved it.
Here are my sunshine award nominees, please go and read their fantastic blogs, follow them and continue spreading the Sunshine blogger award!
My perfect breakdown
I’ve only listed 9 blogs so here are my 9 questions
1. Tell us about your blog
2. Tell us your favourite quote from a movie and why?
3. What favourite item or pet could you not live without?
4. What is your greatest achievement? It can be big or small, just something you are proud of.
5. When are you most happy? Do you mostly blog at this time?
6. Share a favorite song that you love to help you relax or get you motivated. If you can find it on YouTube, link to the video so we can hear it.
7. What was your favourite blog post to write and why?
8. Name something you still want to achieve in life, anything from building this blog to doing a skydive!
9. What is your favorite wintertime family activity?
I hope you enjoy taking part in the Sunshine blogger award as much as I did and keep passing it on!